Step 1: Free Introductory Phone Consultation
- A 10-20 minute consultation with Health Coach and Dr. Goldhammer. You will discuss your goals, answer questions and make sure this therapy is a good match for your symptoms. Click Here to schedule your Introductory consultation.
- After your introductory consultation, you will schedule your Rapid Transformational Session online and you will receive a few emails with terms, conditions, consents and further details.
Step 2: Transformational Hypnosis Session
- The live session will take about 2 hours. After in-person introductions and review, you will be guided into hypnosis for about one and a half hours. It is recommended that you give yourself the remainder of the day to recover, rest, reflect, and practice mindfulness after each live session.
- Most clients have never been hypnotized before and have some hesitation. Hypnosis is a very pleasant experience. It is an opportunity for your brain to settle down and become very focused. During hypnosis you will feel completely relaxed and able to communicate with Elaine throughout the session. What you share and express during your session is essential in guiding the therapy. Most importantly, you will feel safe to express yourself and with free expression you get to the root of your beliefs, memories and discomforts. Despite popular belief, no one can make you behave in any manner you do not wish to behave nor can the therapist make you believe any falsehoods. It is a misconception that you are ‘under the complete control’ of a hypnotist. You continue to be you, even when under hypnosis and the only change that can occur is the change that you make happen.
- If you are on medications you should continue to take them as prescribed. Our goal with therapy is to help your mind heal physical ailments and alleviate unwanted symptoms. After therapy, you may find that you need fewer medications however any changes to those medications should be done with the guidance of your prescribing doctor.
Step 3: Your homework
- At the end of the session or later that day, you will digitally receive a personal recording that has material based on the live session’s revelations.
- It is vital that you listen to your recording daily for 21 days after the live session.
- The 15-20 minute recording is designed around your specific needs and goals. By repeatedly listening to these new, positive beliefs that you will break old, unwanted behaviors and thought processes, and retrain your brain to work for you, not against you.
- Dr. Goldhammer will check in with you regularly via email / phone / text messages to support you throughout the process. This is included in your session fee.
- Additional Coaching and Homework will likely be assigned during the 21 period after the hypnosis session which may include worksheets to help re-wire the prefrontal cortex along with the subconscious mind.
Step 4: Life Coaching
You will meet with Dr. Goldhammer every 1-2 weeks for 1 hour for life coaching sessions. 3 sessions of life coaching are included in the program fee. This is often the most transformative part of the experience as you learn to think in a whole new and intentional way. You will start to learn skills where you can take control of your life, feel better and start to create the life you want at a whole new level.
The option to repeat a hypnosis session or to extend the life coaching are available and can be discussed at any point during the process.