Inner Freedom TherapyHypnotherapy, Life Coaching and Mindfulness Programs Designed for You
In-person in West Chester PA and via video anywhere
Inner Freedom Program
IFT offers a life-changing program that releases your physical symptoms from your body and is a doorway to help you get back into your life with confidence and excitement.
The full program typically takes 6 weeks to complete. Dr Goldhammer is there for you every step of the way. Like anything else in life, the more you engage and participate in this program, the more successful it will be.
IFT programs are available in-person in West Chester PA, but no matter where you live, you can be coached or guided through hypnotherapy with the magic of internet video conferencing.
The Inner Freedom Package includes:
A 2 hour Rapid Transformational Therapy Session
A Customized 15-Minute Take-Home Recording
3 weekly 1 hour follow-up Life Coaching sessions
How it works
Free Introductory Phone Consultation
A 10-20 minute consultation with Dr. Goldhammer.
Click Here to schedule your Introductory consultation.
- A 10-20 minute consultation with Dr. Goldhammer. You will discuss your goals, answer questions and make sure this therapy is a good match for your symptoms.
- Click Here to schedule your Introductory consultation.
- After your introductory consultation, you will schedule your Rapid Transformational Session online and you will receive a few emails with terms, conditions, consents and further details.
Transformational Hypnosis Session
The live session will take about 2 hours. After in-person introductions and review, you will be guided into hypnosis for about one and a half hours.
- It is recommended that you give yourself the remainder of the day to recover, rest, reflect, and practice mindfulness after each live session.
- Most clients have never been hypnotized before and have some hesitation. Hypnosis is a very pleasant experience. It is an opportunity for your brain to settle down and become very focused. The first step is the in-person guided meditation.
- During hypnosis you will feel completely relaxed and able to communicate with Elaine throughout the session. What you share and express during your session is essential in guiding the therapy. Most importantly, you will feel safe to express yourself and with free expression you get to the root of your beliefs, memories and discomforts. Despite popular belief, no one can make you behave in any manner you do not wish to behave nor can the therapist make you believe any falsehoods. You continue to be you, even when under hypnosis and the only change that can occur is the change that you make happen.
- If you are on medications you should continue to take them as prescribed. Our goal with therapy is to help your mind heal physical ailments and alleviate unwanted symptoms. After therapy, you may find that you need fewer medications however any changes to those medications should be done with the guidance of your prescribing doctor.
You will receive a personal recording that has material based on the live session revelations.
- At the end of the session or later that day, you will digitally receive a personal recording that has material based on the live session revelations.
- It is vital that you listen to your recording daily for 21 days.
- The 12-15 minute recording is designed around your specific needs and goals. By repeatedly listening to these new, positive beliefs that you will break old, unwanted behaviors and thought processes, and retrain your brain to work for you, not against you.
- Dr. Goldhammer will check in with you regularly via email / phone / text messages to support you throughout the process. This is included in your session fee.
- Additional Coaching and Homework will likely be assigned during the 21 period after the hypnosis session which may include worksheets to help re-wire the prefrontal cortex along with the subconscious mind.
Three 1 hour sessions of life coaching are included in the program fee. This is often the most transformative part of the experience …
You will meet with Dr. Goldhammer every 1-2 weeks for 1 hour for life coaching sessions.
3 sessions of life coaching are included in the program fee.
This is often the most transformative part of the experience as you learn to think in a whole new and intentional way.
You will start to learn skills where you can take control of your life, feel better and start to create the life you want at a whole new level.
The option to repeat a hypnosis session or to extend the life coaching are available and can be discussed at any point during the process.
Schedule your free introductory session now
Free yourself of pain/stress/anxiety cycles and become fully engaged in your life again!
IFT Specialty Programs
100 DAYS TO TOTAL TRANSFORMATION
Retrain your brain and mind, heal your life, and raise your confidence in yourself to new levels so you can live a life you love.
Learn to overcome anxiety, gain access to your full brain, and get into the state of flow for the next meet, tournament, exam, or performance.
How to get started?
Book Your Introductory Complimentary Consultation
Talk directly to Elaine and discuss your goals and find the best fit.
If you and/or your doctor feel that treating your anxiety will help you reduce your physical symptoms, you are in the right place.
Just schedule a free consult call to discuss.
The Hypnotherapy and the Coaching can be done by phone, Zoom or in-person. We can adjust to what is most comfortable for you. The in-person office is a cozy, COVID safe space in West Chester PA.
Frequently Asked Questions
I don’t’ have physical pain but I am suffering over other issues in my life, will hypnotherapy help me?
This program is designed to alleviate suffering from intrusive thoughts that are not helpful to you. It alleviates anxiety from any source. Hypnotherapy works well in many areas of people’s lives. If you think you may benefit from this program, or just curious about the possibilities with hypnotherapy, set a free consultation with Elaine to discuss your goals in detail Elaine loves to talk about this therapy and she will help you decide if it is a good fit.
Will this therapy work for me?
Every client walks away with a positive result. There is no downside to this therapy. The range of results differs from person to person. The range starts at a pleasant experience that creates a positive shift in the brain to life-changing freedom that changes everything.
I am not sure that I am hypnotizable.
You are. Nearly every client, from truck drivers to teens, to grandparents has been successfully hypnotized by Elaine. It is as easy as listening to her voice, allowing your mind to relax, and guided into the healing process.
I usually don’t believe in this stuff.
There is nothing to believe in. It is a conversation with your brain while you are in a relaxed state. It is not religion-based, it is not magic, it is an established form of therapy this is incredibly helpful.
What if I say or do something that embarrasses me?
This therapy is in a completely safe space. Anything that gets aired here is completely confidential and everything expressed is for your benefit. You always have control during the session, thus you will never say anything that you do not wish to say or that your brain believes is not true.
Will my insurance cover the therapy?
Inner Freedom Therapy does not accept insurance. If you wish to apply to your company for reimbursement, that is each client’s responsibility.
Can I have my children hypnotized?
The age limit is down to 16 years old in this practice. A parent will need to co-sign a minor’s consent form. This teen must be interested and willing to participate in order for this therapy to be effective.